Nuffnang~Ads1

Thursday 11 October 2012

Letter to Abah…

Ara Damansara,
4.45pm

Abah…
I’ve been thinking of u lately… why is it… mom said she keep dreaming of u.. owh I cant bear listening to her.. that bring grim lines to her face.. she missed u a lot.. we all do.. how could I let her go back alone.. she wont eat.. who would look after her..

Abah…
Do u remember.. we hired a maid a week before u go.. she ran away last Monday.. we left mom and her at home, and suddenly after zohor mom discovered that she’s gone.. run away just like that.. and she claim she suffered working with our family.. haihh.. now mom will be alone until we get replacement maid.. I know she upset for not staying in our home in hometown.. but I couldn’t let her stay there alone..

Abah…
There are so many thing… so so many… how Leesa keep asking to come back home and get u to the clinic.. how Ayeen occasionally calling your name.. not to mention, how badly I want u to be on my wedding..

I know that wouldn’t do.. we will hold to the facts that u will wait for us up there, in heaven we will meet again as a family.. till then we will live on with u in our heart.. we deeply missed u, Abah..

Al-Fatihah……

Yours Truly,
Adikk

No comments:

Post a Comment