Nuffnang~Ads1

Friday 21 September 2012

Funny yeah?............

Yesterday is a busy day for me… no lunch as well.. trying to meet the deadline make me rush in validating. Blaming myself for taking half a day just to check on one country.. but I had too. And it cause headache, frankly since morning till now it is still there.. I dunno how to make it ease (except panadol) but I made it! I meet the deadline. Haha.. right after, I rush for a meeting with fellow colleague and client.

Then only I laugh to myself when I come across this email from myBoo. He’s mocking me since last Raya. I didn’t know the exact ways to prepare nasi minyak. But he always had it on Raya while me and family never allowed nasi prepared on that day. But for my fiancée, yeah we did prepare… I did actually. I just dump in all the appropriate spices. Hehehe… but it turns out quite well. Just not as yellowish as normally. There myBoo mocking me (*sigh).

Here I share the email…

Resepi nasi minyak (*smile)

Bahan2:-

Beras Basmathi yang hidup
Minyak Sapi QBB bkn lembu QBB
Minyak Masak yg kena masak dulu kalau tak MASAK kau!!!!
Air Halia bkn utk buang angin
Bawang Kecil bkn besar punyeee!!!!
Bawang Putih kaler putih
Daun Pandan Jauh ke Tengah
Bunga Lawang
Bunga Cengkih bkn utk buat rokok daun
Buah Pelaga
Kulit Kayu Manis yg tak manis pun
Tairu (Air Limau + Susu Cair) bkn utk mabuk2
Garam Kasar
Air Mawar utk masak bkn utk orang mati
Hampas Halia bkn HAMPEHHH!!!
Air

Somehow it manages to get me laugh during the meeting. LOL!

p/s: the recipe above is accurate and exactly the ingredient to make nasi minyak but myBoo’s friend trying to make it out as a joke.. I should try it at home..

No comments:

Post a Comment