Nuffnang~Ads1

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Food Review – Penang House

Hiyaaaaaa…. Last week after work, me n myBoo went for dinner. Since I need to rush back to my sis homey to help her cooking for open house the next day, to save time we decide to eat and explore dining place around my working place… CYBERJAYA! Honestly, nothing much to explore here.. I seldom eat at work coz very limited places and price quite expensive just for a quick lunch meal (I’m not stingy.. I always more than willing for pay for a GOOD food.. mind ya, GOOD FOOD.. but for me, lunch at work should be something light so I won’t fall asleep afterwards.. hehehe) so after few argument, we decide to go to Penang House, Street Mall..
Located just besides Cyberjaya Bus Terminal, Street Mall has few choices of restaurant. Two (2) mamak shops, Kyros Kebab, one café, Italian restaurant, Indian Kitchen, Q Thai Restaurant and this Penang House. Since we arrived there around 630pm, not much customer at the restaurant (always full at lunch hour). This restaurant offered penang fare. There are varieties of rojak buah, curry mee, lum mee, char koew tiaw and many more. We ordered Sweet & Sour Garoupa, Baby Kailan with Salted Fish, rice (plain rice.. not steam rice I think since the taste is similar to what u cooks at home), watermelon juice and ice lemon tea. The service is quite good. We did wait for quite sometimes but forgiven coz we are ordering fish (need times to prepare – positive thinking ya)… but it’s not disappointed us! Coz the fish is spectacular (ok… I’m overreact here.. just bcoz the fish looks like flying fish and the sweet and sour sauce looks very nice……. Or it is just us hungry that time? Hehehe…) overall, we are totally happy with the foods and service (I make short since I think I’m not good in reviewing foods..) price is OK I think with the big garoupa size.. hehehe… till then~~

Sweet & Sour Garoupa

Baby Kailan with Salted Fish

Rice

Thank you... Please come again!
Penang House
Lot Y, Street Mall,
Persiaran Multimedia,
63000 Cyberjaya
+603 8318 1598




No comments:

Post a Comment