Nuffnang~Ads1

Tuesday 27 September 2011

How I Become Me?..... – Part #1

Hiyaaaaaaaa…. We meet again! Guess that I don’t have much in hands before ‘transition week’ next week (*sigh… I hate it)… so I’ll post something bout me.. hehe… don’t throw up! It’s my blog, I punya suka la.. hahaha…
p/s: Apple, u asked for this updates rite!
Story begin two decades ago…………………….. (ok.. two and half decades precisely)
I was born in a small village, far far away from big city of Kuala Lumpur. That time, hearing about KL can make everyone drooling… it’s such an honor if u ever step your feet there (not for rich people folks!) I remember how we play with escalator at Subang International Airport when my sis fly to overseas to continue study (first time we saw how stairs can move by itself.. LOL) so jakun… at that time I wish I could board on the flight just like my sis in future… yes, that’s a dream and hope of a three years old about her future.
My childhood time was the best! Even we are poor, but we are happy. Like all villager, my parents did all they could to earn a living… go to paddy field with other villagers when the harvest seasons in nearing, harvesting palm oil… work at sugar cane fields (only at the back of our house).. Even my housing area is fully planted with various plants like chilies, tapioca, banana trees, mango, coconut and along the small river at the back is planted with yam (always full of fish.. puyu, sepat, haruan). Everyweek they will go to pasar sehari to sell kuih muih and pecal (java food based of vegetables with peanuts sauce). But that’s only for awhile, my mum work at school canteen after that. Everyday in evening she’ll prepare currypuff, pulut panggang, sometimes kuih pau to sell at canteen following day. She’ll wake up at early morning to fry currypuff, and prepare to go to work. I was standard two that time. It’s a memory for me… a memory for the whole family. Our life begins to change when my sisters and brother started work. They completed their higher education. I live and schooled at my hometown just like my other siblings. Strive by their success, after secondary school, I move on to college. Far away from family, alone (not as I wish but it did teach me a lot about life). It’s sad to leave my mum alone at home. But I know if I didn’t do it, my life wouldn’t change. And it’s the best for me to tackle the ability of me live independent (yelah tu…..) after college I went to university… here I met Apple and Orange… and I met myBoo (just watch him for three full year without even bother to talk or say HI!.. owh… once only coz of assignment we did together) it is a bitter sweet memories along the journey of four years as student. Throughout the path, I had all the love from everyone around me… (my family and friends ya…) and…………………… that’s the beginning of me become what I am now..
Sentimental a bit….. hehe… next I will tell bout……. Err…. Just wait for How I Become Me – Part #2 la…. Hahaha…… Till then~~
Illustration of my hometown house two decades ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment