Nuffnang~Ads1

Thursday 29 September 2011

My Lunch Story~

Hey….. I walked out from office just now, to the bank and thinking to get some fruits for myself. It’s really HOT outside.. really really hot…. Sweat trickling at my backbone. Business couldn’t be fast either coz one ATM machine down, so need to queue up. Suddenly, bang!! I forgot my touch & go… nevermind, later. I move to another bank to keep my emergency cash there. Again, I need to queue up. Quickly I done with my business… mission accomplished! Hehe… walk through restaurants and passed by café, I make my way to fruits stall. As usual, got papaya (the girl selling it knew already I’ll take papaya) and add on rock melon. Then I walk to a small shop, looking for a comics or grass jelly drink (I know the good one sold at petrol station but very lazy to neither drive out nor walk in the hot weather) but instead I buy bread! Not bread actually, it’s called Maple Wholemeal by Gardenia. I buy one packet (two slices inside MYR1.40), wanted to give it a try plus I long keen to had pancakes for myself but never got any chance to cook it or buy it.. hehehe… honestly I didn’t expect it would taste good since it not interesting looking by itself. But I was wrong (mind u dear, don’t judge the book by its cover) it taste delicious. I only take one slice and I’m already full! I definitely will buy it again for breakfast anytime or just for a snack meal.

Gardenia Maple Wholemeal

2 comments:

  1. babe...seyes..aku tercari2 waffle nie......!!!nak sgt rasa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad babe rasa ia... hr tu aku beli maple wholemeal... then smlm aku dpt yg egg vanilla :)

    ReplyDelete