Nuffnang~Ads1

Monday 12 August 2013

Recipe: Strawberry Parfait



Resepi ni simple sangat. Improvised from the show I watched in Food Network Channel, and I named it my very own Strawberry Parfait. It is filling yet simple and healthy. I prepare untuk dessert buka puasa hari tu. Boleh tukar strawberry dengan pisang juga. I just use whatever yang I ada dalam fridge. Let us check it out~~

Ingredients:


 
3pcs digestive biscuit – hancurkan (boleh ganti dengan biskut marie)
6pcs strawberry – slices
Yogurt (vanilla or strawberry flavour)
Whipped cream
Glasses or plastic container

How to:
1 – Take the plastic container; make sure it is clean and dry.
2 – Put the crushed digestive biscuit and make it as a layer in the bottom of container. Layered it with yogurt then topped it with strawberry slices.


3 – Repeat the step above until you get 2 or 3 layers.
4 – Finish it with whipped cream and diced strawberry. Keep it cool in the fridge for an hour and you are ready to enjoy it.



Selamat mencuba!



Note: Semua resepi dalam blog ni is edible, just I tukar sana sini ikut citarasa and bahan-bahan yang I ada dalam fridge i.. sebab I ni keje, busy, tapi suka masak and tak selalu fridge tu ada semua benda yang I perlukan bila I nak masak or myBoo teringin makan sesuatu. Peace!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment