Nuffnang~Ads1

Thursday 10 November 2011

Flea Market @Amcorp Mall

A couple of weeks back, myBoo and me ventures to long-wanted-to-go-place, Flea Market at Amcorp Mall. I read a lot; hear a lot of review of this place. The Flea Market on weekend is a must-go-place for those who looking for something retro, classic, vintage or collectible item. 

It is not hard to find this place as the building is located besides Federal Highway. Anyone can see Mizz Nina on the AmBank advertisement that is it.

While I’m lost myself in something antique of old school iron (the one using charcoal heated and put it in the iron to make it hot) up to old time magazine, watches and old design of cutleries; myBoo indulged himself in the collection of LP’s together with the player. Various LP from evergreen singer were sold there. We can hear the seller set certain LP on air and the old-time music was sound nice and fill in the ambience with something retro and memorable. myBoo aimed to get those set in his wish list.

All five level of the building was fully occupied by the seller. I do find my collectible VW though! Nice! Hehe… Here are my catch of the day. I always longing for this VW and could not believe I found it there. I should have been there in my earlier year of life. Haha… till then~~

1967 Volkswagen Classical Beetle (Police)

1967 VW Red and Police

Mini VW collection

My VW collections


No comments:

Post a Comment