Nuffnang~Ads1

Monday 7 November 2011

Personal Collection - Gears of War 3

I just switched to Xbox 360 from PlayStation in June. In my opinion, the graphic and features are better than PlayStation. I should change it a long time ago. Here, I want to share with you guys out there my personal collection of Gears of War. My first game and also one of my favourites.

My small collection of Gears of War


The items:
1. Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Vault Case
2. Gears of War 3 Comic
3. Gears of War 3 Limited Edition wireless controller
4. Gears of War Triple Pack
5. Gears of War 3 Limited Edition

Second controller (bought it from Asia Games Channel store)

Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Strategy Guide (bought it from Amazon.com)
This collection will be expanding. Moving forward, I'm looking for the Gears of War action figure and any other collectible items from this best selling game franchise. If anybody out there have GOW collectible item for sell or bid, please let me know. Willing to negotiate if the price is good.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment