Nuffnang~Ads1

Sunday 20 November 2011

Product Review and Unboxing - Need For Speed The Run

Race for your life !! That is the main motto for the latest Need For Speed The Run games. I bought this game on the launched date, 15th November at Asia Games Channel store, e@Curve. As a member, I paid MYR 175.00 for it. Here are some of the unboxing pictures:
Need For Speed The Run
The content


The bonus content for the Limited Edition is including:
* Lamborghini Aventador
* Porsche 911 Carrera S
* Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
* 5 exclusive challenges

As a Need For Speed fan, I have been following this game since its first original Need For Speed games. For this latest game, I am quite disappointed with the storyline and some of its feature. The storyline or plot is quite weak and straightforward, I would expect more from this new Need For Speed sequel. And also I hate the Reset feature, spoiling the excitement during the gameplay. Overall rating, I would give 6 / 10.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment