Nuffnang~Ads1

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Gears of War The Board Game - Unboxing

After been searching all over the place for this item, finally i got myself a Gears of War The Board Game. I found this board game by co-incidence when visited the Citta Mall, a new shopping mall located at Ara Damansara. Lucky for me, the Times Bookstore bring this board game to their store. The pocket damage was MYR 255.00. Cost me cheaper than buying from Ebay or Amazon.com. Here are some of the unboxing pictures:

Gears of War The Board Game
Back of the box
A very nice packaging
The contents
The package contents:
* Rules of Play / User manual
* COG and Locust figures
* Over 200 cards
* 17 Double sided map tiles
* Nearly 75 tokens and markers
* 5 attack dice and 4 defense dice
* 1 line-of-sight Ruler

Boardgamegeek.com rated this board.game with 8 / 10. However, I haven't playing this board game yet. Still in the process to understand the Rules of Play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment