Nuffnang~Ads1

Tuesday 27 December 2011

2012 Goal to Achieve

2011 just remain four (4) days… 2012 is just round the corner. As many of other people, wishes and hope are same. May the coming year bring joy, prosperous and good health.

I listed here my wish and will for the coming 2012, may God made this easier for me…

  1. New job – I need changes on my job and work on something that more close to my heart and a real work-life balance (that I’ve been wanting for the past two (2) years) and work on something that I like, let say, going back to outsourcing industry.. Work with reputable company with better environment and ofcoz better pay check…
  2. Lost weight – sounds funny, yeahh… but I really am trying to shed at least 5kg or more. Good will need it… and courage… and ofcoz better health..
  3. Get a house for myself and live independently…
  4. Not to spend on something that I didn’t really use it i.e. any gadget, shoes and handbags (I need to stop it for time being coz theres no room to keep it though but I will when I get more space of my own)
  5. Complete my travel around Malaysia and perhaps starting on my own Asian country travel log.
That’s it!... there more to come I think but that’s my priority. An early wishes for all reader. Happy New Year 2012~~

p/s: Yes I heard u Apple… married.. it is on top list in my heart but it is not something I as a woman to speak of. Best to wait for the man to decide on it. hehehehe..... when the times come... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment