Nuffnang~Ads1

Sunday 18 December 2011

Nightingale


As I was lying in my bed now, trying to catch my eyes into sleep, my work came flashing into my mind. Why would I? Coz tomorrow is Monday again… time to work. But I’m quite fond to wait for this weekend. Mainly coz;
  1. I work only four (4) days this week. I'm done with my payroll so what left is only the HR thingy
  2. I’m going on journey to the northern Malaysia to celebrate my BFF engagement, Apple..
  3. In separately, I’m going on short trip to release the stress over 2011 and explore new place with my love
May our journey be safe all the way, going and back. May the ceremony goes well. May everything run smoothly along the vacation. Pray goes to Merciful Allah. God bless…

Good night to all…

Nightingale sing a lullaby song… have a sweet dream.. may tomorrow bring joys and prosperous throughout days and week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment