Nuffnang~Ads1

Sunday 18 December 2011

Food Review – Restoran Shahira


Yesterday is the shop-till-I-drop day (I am.. looking at the contained of my tote bag and MYR that left in my purse)… I supposed to go with Apple (she wants to do her final shopping before her engagement) but she get caught to baby-sitting her uncle’s daughter so I make a detour and get myBoo to accompany me. Hahaha… I laugh coz I know he will not like the ideas of getting sweat in the always-jam-packed-with-people in KL heaven’s shopping street, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman and Jalan Masjid India. Precisely the place is not a shopping mall, it just a street selling local bargain where I always get my tudung and kain pasang for baju kurung here.

The idea of him tagging me bcoz of this place, Restoran Shahira located in Jalan Melayu along the way to Jalan Masjid India. This restaurant is our favourite place for lunch when we work around there last time. Sentimental a bit, looking over our path of love (erkk….. please bear with me). The biryani, tandoori and naan never disappointing. Even we keep gushing over it whenever we had tandoori at other place. Therefore, a chance to be around the area would not be missed.


We get our shopping done quickly, so by 1230pm we already in the restaurant. It never change, that’s what we thought. The cook, the restaurant layout, everything all same. Only the waiter did change one or two person. We ordered biryani, chicken tandoori, naan cheese and Ayam Masala. Even I had to waited for 15 minutes for the Ayam Masala (they still cook it when we arrive there) but it worth. The chicken was tender and the gravy was delicious, not too sweet, and not too hot. The tandoori were crispy outside and juicy once u put it in your mouth. It will always be our favourite place of tandoori. Owh…. Writing this entry makes my mouth watering. Gonna get myself warm water to drink (I can’t eat, its late night and I’m on diet….. hehe… trying to). Till then~~

Cooling down in the hot day
Briyani come with Dhal Gravy (top right), Curry (right), Pickles (down)
Briyani rice with raisins and cashew nut on top
Chicken Tandoori
Naan Cheese
Ayam Masala

No comments:

Post a Comment