Nuffnang~Ads1

Thursday 29 December 2011

Ronda-ronda – Aquaria KLCC

Last couple of weeks, we are having the most dreadful thinking of where to go, what to see, anything to buy, just to fulfill our needs of getting out and have some fun. We covered all shopping mall exists in Klang Valley, National Museum, Zoo Negara.. where else?? Yet this idea comes to our mind…. Aquaria KLCC!!


Honestly, this is my 3rd time here.. I’ve been in Aquaria twice before; 1st visit with my entire family member, 2nd me as a tourist guide for my younger cousin where I left him in the Aquaria with my nephew while I'm enjoying window shopping with my mum. Hehehe… but this is the 1st visit for myBoo.

The admission fee is MYR35 per person for MyKad holder, while for foreign tourist it is MYR45. Located in KLCC, a walking distance from Petronas Twin Tower, u will find warm welcome there by the staffs and there is photo session before the entrance. We are puzzled at 1st but since they said it is for momentos, why not rite… later we found out that our photo session earlier was printed nicely and put in the sort of keychain, with frame.. and sold to us for MYR35..

When speak of Aquaria, we know Aqua is related to water, where immediately we will think of fish or any species that live in the water. So does this place. Uniquely, it is not just fish, turtle, jellyfish or seahorse; they also have reptiles in the house. The main attraction here is the Oceanarium, 90m transparent tunnel with a moving walkaway that take u passing by Sand Shark, Eel, Turtle, Stingray and shaols of other fishes.




There are so many thing to explore here… do pay yourself a visit. U will not regret it. Here are our ‘catch of the day’. Enjoice~~









From top right; bookmark, keychain, fridge magnet and our photo put nicely in booklet and keychain
p/s: coming up in the making is entry of our 1000km journey as I mention before here.

No comments:

Post a Comment