Nuffnang~Ads1

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Camera oh Camera…..

Busy with work… phone ringing from client.. gloomily looking out from the window, watching the drizzling rain. Must be traffic bad again as usual, my thought.
My YM buzzing…..

myBoo: Last time u said your sis buy DSLR right? Canon? Nikon?
Me: Hmm… not sure but I think Canon. I saw my bro-in-law hold it when I went back to hometown  last time. Why sayang?
myBoo: Suddenly I felt like I wanna have one…. Hehehe
Me: hahaha… buy la if u like it.. but make sure u use it.. else wasting money..
myBoo: Since blogging with u, I think I need it.. pics we take using BB not so good in quality..
Me: I’m fine with it.. go on and buy..
myBoo: D3100, Nikon.. the one we saw the advertisement in cinema.. 14MP.. full HD movie…
Me: oooo…. (‘google’ing what’s the meaning of Boo’s saying)
Me: If it comes handy, worth the penny, why not.. we can use it let say until five years more or even more..
myBoo: hehehe…

Silent fills in for sometimes….

Me: But does u remember the shop in Pavilion KL? The one I had hands on Polaroid camera?
myBoo: Polaroid? Which one…
Me: The one that we snap then immediately the photo comes out..
myBoo: wooo… that’s old skool..
Me: I like it.. I like vintage.. hehehe
myBoo: Then u can have it… we’ll go and survey both camera..
Me: (giggling)

D3100 Nikon
 VS
Polaroid

No comments:

Post a Comment