Nuffnang~Ads1

Monday 3 October 2011

Manic Monday~~

Hey… I came to office very early today (read: an hour before actual working hour starts). Don’t know what to do or where to start, that’s how Monday’s going. Hehe… in fact, my office was still empty and the Aunty Cleaner look at me with amazement like ‘what the heck is she’s doing here very early and yet I’m still cleaning her desk!’… Yes she is still cleaning my desk. Hahaha… she’s only clean, no matter how she turned my small toys upside down, she won’t bother to keep them the way I organized it before. So it’s my job to re-organize everyday I came in. phew~~

What shall I do? To start work, yes that’s in my mind but looks like I have to deferred it since the server is down again… connection is so slow until I was unable to just send an email to myBoo. So here I am, writing my rambling on blog. Hahaha… its refreshing even no one ever could talk it back to me.. hehe… with a bottle of warm water, I read news online (wonder why internet connection is good while I can’t access my office server.. ofcoz it is different, I aware of that.. just…….. nevermind.. haha..) then trying to restart my computer twice… at the third attempt, connection is back.. Thank God! I manage to do some work…

Yesterday I went back to hometown right after Subuh prayers, sending my parents after a week they stayed in Kuala Lumpur for makan-makan session at my bro house… upon arrived at hometown, gosh!! That monkeys ransacked whole house. Sigh~ so it took around two hours for me (alone ya, my parents go to kenduri rewang) to clean up all the mess, sweeping, do some laundry, cleaning bathroom. That time I was fully aware that my parents’ house was big.. hahaha… tiring… late afternoon I drive back to KL, traffic jam at the small town.. Couldn’t believe it.. After three hours, I reached home. Phew~ it’s like a long weekend to me… here started the new week to brave to… hope everything is nice, smooth and happy week for me and all who read this! Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment