Nuffnang~Ads1

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Story of Yesterday

Hiyaaa…. Yesterday, early morning I was in Hospital Sungai Buloh, sending my dad for his checkup. Tagged along was my mum. I was fully armed with iPod and novels and 1001 circumstances on what could and would happen while we were there. Ok I know it’s too much and prejudice but I had enough experienced before at Hospital Putrajaya (same… sending my dad for his checkup) where me, my mum and sissy waited for a day (until I can absorbed all the staff’s name, pamphlet, organization chart and what-so-ever they putting on the wall) and lastly they said my dad was OK and can go back home. Sadly, I keep asking them since my dad admitted at morning for an update, whether we need to wait or can we go back for a moment then come back later (my bro house is nearby) but no one could give me exact answer. Either ‘not sure’ or ‘I will check for u’. Note: they come back and said ‘not sure about his condition but we will check’. So I’m trying not to be narrow-minded about this round, things changed right! We reach there 720am, wait until 830am only the doctor comes in. plus minus the entire checkup, scan everything around 915am all completed. Thank God! Heading to the café we had breakfast before make a move headed hometown. See, things changed. Hahaha…
My dad was very excited. Reaching home, he changed cloth and get some young coconut for our lunch. Haha… it tastes very good, not like the one we can get from pasar malam or restaurant. Freshly pluck from the tree. After rest for a few hours, I headed back to KL. Dinner with myBoo at Hartamas, our a-must-go restaurant where we ranked as the best lamb biryani. Actually we were hesitate for a first since last two visits there we are disappointed with the quality and quantity of the lamb biryani. But we give it a go, last call we said. It’s not wasted the journey from home there with all the traffics, coz it comes back to the taste like what we had for the very last 2 years! We are fully recommended lamb biryani here at Spicy Restaurant, opposite Burger King in Hartamas. It is affordable. Total our dinner, lamb biryani + roti canai + watermelon juice + teh tarik + can drink is only MYR25.
Lamb Biryani served with Papadom
Fluffy colored rice on top of spicy lamb
Itadakimasu

p/s: I need to really goes into tight diet…. Arghhhh…

No comments:

Post a Comment