Nuffnang~Ads1

Thursday 6 October 2011

How I Become Me?..... – Part #2

Continuous from post How I Become Me?..... – Part #1, here I am rambling about Part #2.
My journey after graduate to working life isn’t as much as I expected I should turn to be. I always wanted to be a doctor… or at least I want to work in that industry. But I also realized that I have to be realistic, life isn’t all about what we want or how we draft it should be. It’s how u manage to make yourself success and comfortable in your very own ways. So I let it go… I let the dreams go but I still have the courage in my heart. Yes, the courage of helping out people. That’s the reason of why I wanted to be a doctor, helping people. There is much to do if we really keen on that, so many way to do it.
My journey started six month after graduation. I’m working as admin clerk, receptionist at one of software’s provider company. There was two months contract. After contract ended, I move on into new field, totally different from what I learn during college or university, but I enjoy it. Simply becoz I love math. I love numbers. At first it was like I’m trying to fill myself with some new experience but at last I really fall in love with it. I learn a lot. Starting from scratch makes me stronger, mentally and physically. I left the company after two years, move to another company. That time I was looking for something new, fresh, and ofcoz good salary. But I move again after eight months. These time really a big mistake. I hate to say it as mistakes coz still for me it is good thing learn even it lasted less than four months. And I was hoping I found something I could settle to.
Now four years has gone since I stand on the stage, receiving my scroll with proud. Here I am, going to eight month working here. At first thing goes well. As usual I only mind my business. Not that I don’t know how to makes friend but I did try, it just seems like I’m not welcome here. I’m holding on tightly but again, I’m floating in the sea of uncertainties. I have to be strong for many reasons. And I know I’m strong enough to face this. If before this the pressure is come from work load, now it comes from human … I can take pressure. Pressure makes me stress, yes it is. But in good way it makes adrenaline move, heart beats twice faster and much important I like it when the result comes out good. Now I really can’t understand how human affected my work. Keep thinking, why this happened to me? Why me? Why this why that… but I take it positive. It’s a change. A new ways of me to find another road to new experience, it is education, knowledge. It’s all about it. Learning curve while I’m living in it. I love to say and will keep saying this ‘things will get better’… InsyaAllah…
Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment