Nuffnang~Ads1

Thursday 13 October 2011

Rainy Thursday...

I’m sitting here, at my workplace… trying to figure out what was lying on my pc, and all the numbers seems blurry. Phone calls, people talk all was like inexistence. I feel vulnerable. Lonely. Cold. Damp in my own tears. Looking at the photo of someone special. Talking to it. Unfortunately, no one can hear it. I’m just talking on my own. Is the bitter-sweet between us really needs to end here? Aren’t those fairytales should be ending with ‘happily ever after’? ya, I forgot… that’s how its end in the fairytales. But I’m not one of those, I’m just human being.. Who worked with a numbers everyday, middle-class career woman, who got nothing to give or offered anymore... Heartbroken. I wish I could stand outside, let the rain wash the tears. Hope the rain can shed everything gone from me. Even I know it wouldn’t. It just can’t simply like that. I can’t.
Will it be same like before? Will I smile and laugh and cry the same way? It feels so wrong. But it feels so right. But I know it is wrong.

I hope u hear what’s in the deep of your heart said…

No comments:

Post a Comment