Nuffnang~Ads1

Friday 21 October 2011

Movie Review – Paranormal Activity 3

According to actual plan, yesterday is the day we supposed to watch Real Steel. Unfortunately, when we approached the ticketing booth, the movie still not released for free viewing (coz we won the free ticket, we have to have until GSC announce it with asterisk (*) in the newspaper… mind myself to be alert!). Even though I already GSC the day before and the customer service girl said I can come and watch the movie yesterday, but fate not at our side. Try again next week I guess!
So we move on to next movie in the list, Paranormal Activity 3. Luckily it already in the cinema, else I’ll be very disappointed. We watched the first and second movie of Paranormal Activity. So the third movie, is exciting me. It is continuity of the first two films which brings us back to 18 years ago, on year of 1988. Where the audience was brought up by the cause or on how and where it was started. My advice, u has to watch the first two films then only u watch the third. Believe me; this film was not going to disappointed u.
Paranormal Activity 3
The story started with Katie delivers a box of old video tapes to her sister Kristi and her husband Daniel in 2005. Later when Kristi and Daniel's house has been trashed, Daniel discovers the tapes have been taken. Back in 1988, a young Katie and Kristi live with their mother Julie, and her boyfriend Dennis, who has a job videotaping weddings. Kristi begins interacting with an imaginary friend named Toby. Dennis and Julie notice that since Kristi's friend appeared, strange things have happened in the house. The climax of this story is when Julie, Dennis, Katie and Kristi went back to Julie’s mother house. There Dennis and Julie was ‘died tragically’ and Katie and Kristi later was raised by their grandmother.

I said ‘died tragically’ with an apostrophe (‘__‘) is because their death is cause by Toby. Who I believe along the plot is trying to marrying Kristi. Yes it sounds like…. err….. cheesy?? But it is true.. we can’t see ghost folks! And that’s all about paranormal, things that we can’t see. This film will make your heart beats twice faster than normal. Towards the end of the movie, honestly I closed my eyes through it and scream a lot… hahahaha… from 5 stars; I give this movie 4 star. Thumb up! I will wait for the fourth movie (if any). Till then~~

No comments:

Post a Comment