Nuffnang~Ads1

Monday 10 October 2011

Movie Review – The Three Musketeers

Haaa… I got a lot to write, but not much time to do it. Huhu… while I’m a bit free now, I’ll settle this review as well before it drag and bother my mind! Hehe…
Ok. This is really fresh from oven!
Last Saturday, as usual the main character here is me and myBoo, went for movie watching session at GSC One Utama. This time we opted for The Three Musketeers.  Wachaaaa~~ opss… sorry! Wrong sound effect… hehehe..

The Three Musketeers 2011
Story of The Three Musketeers (interpretation from novel of The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas of 1844) is about the hot-headed young D'Artagnan (Logan Lerman) along with three former legendary, Athos (Matthew MacFayden), Porthos (Ray Stevenson) and Aramis (Luke Evans), but now down on their luck Musketeers must unite and defeat a beautiful double agent, Milady de Winter (Mila Jovovich) and her villainous employer from seizing the French throne and engulfing Europe in war. Milady works for both France’s Cardinal Richelieu (Christoph Waltz) and England’s Duke of Buckingham (Orlando Bloom). In the earlier scene, Milady was betrayed the musketeers in order to get scroll of war machines from the bunk located in Venice that should be given to France, but Milady sold the scroll to Duke of Buckingham.
Novel by Alexander Dumas 1844

This is a remake of 1948, 1973 and 1993 version. For me, this film is enjoyable but not so amused me. Out of 5, I will give these movie 3 stars. And I recommend everyone to watch this movie. Just to sit, lay back, relax and enjoy it. Happy watching y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment