Nuffnang~Ads1

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Mid-day Mood… Fullest to Life!!

I came back from lunch… weather very hot, and I’m hotter when I saw my car which I sent to carwash (below my office) still got dirt and my shoes all tunggang-langgang (messy). But soon enough I was cool down bcoz I received this courier which I’ve waited for a week!! Yieehhaaaaaaaaa… finally I got my ticket for Real Steel movie courtesy from Suria.fm. Thanks Suria.fm!!
Letter from Suria.fm
Tickets of Real Steel *wink
The story is, last two weeks as usual I listen to Suria.fm online when I came across this competition, SMS for a movie ticket. That time they were giving away two movie tickets of Real Steel where I and myBoo already listed it in our movie watching listing. So I just try my luck, send an SMS and BOOM! I won it… I couldn’t even believe it coz not once in my life I ever win anything (from the radio lah.. hehe).. Within seconds I already yell it to myBoo and my sissy bout it.. hahahaha… funny..
I’m going to watch it tomorrow after work (hopefully). Wait for my review! Till then~~

No comments:

Post a Comment